WHAT'S INVOLVED IN BRANDING?
Branding goes well beyond the development of a company's logo and business cards. Whether you are a start-up or an established business in need of an image refresh, your "brand" is your personality. It's how you portray yourself to your audience, and how your audience perceives your organization to be. When considering a new or refresh of your branding materials, the following list can guide your thought-process to ensure that your brand delivers a consistent, quality message across all possible mediums.
- Typography: Font-Family, Kerning, Leading
- Color Palette: Primary, Secondary
- Logo Design: Wordmark, Design Element
- Business Card Design: Front, Back, Shape, Material
- Letterhead & Business Proposal Design: Word, Outlook, Pages
- Business Presentation Design: PowerPoint, Keynote, Prezi
- Marketing Print Materials: Brochures, Leaflets
- Email Signature Design: Outlook, Gmail, Landscape, Portrait
- Company Taglines & Copywriting
- Advertising: Digital, Print, Broadcast, Cinema
- Responsive Website Design:
- Social Media Marketing: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Blogs